WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

VISIT TO THE BLESSED SACRAMENT BY ST. ALPHONSUS LIGUORI

VISIT TO THE BLESSED SACRAMENT
BY ST. ALPHONSUS LIGUORI 


My Lord Jesus Christ, I believe that Thou art really here in this Sacrament. Night and day Thou doth remain here compassionate and loving. Thou callest, Thou waitest for, Thou welcomest, everyone who comes to visit Thee. Unimportant though I am, I adore Thee, I thank Thee for all the wonderful graces Thou hast given me. But I thank Thee especially for having given me Thyself in this Sacrament, for having asked Thine Own Mother to mother me, for having called me here to talk to Thee.
I am here before Thee to do three things: to thank Thee for these precious gifts; to make up for all the disrespect that Thou receivest in this Sacrament from those who offend Thee; to adore Thee everywhere in the world where Thou art present in this living Bread but are left abandoned and unloved.
My Jesus, I love Thee with all my heart. I know I have displeased Thee often in the past --- I am sorry. With Thy help I promise never to do it again. I am only a miserable sinner, but I consecrate myself to Thee completely. I give Thee my will, my love, my desires, everything I own. From now on do what Thou pleasest with me. All I ask is that Thou wilt love me, that Thou wilt keep me faithful to the end of my life. I ask for the grace to do Thy will exactly as Thou doth want it done.
I pray for the Souls in Purgatory ---- especially for those who were close to Thee in this Sacrament and close to Thy Mother Mary. I pray for every soul hardened in sin. My Savior, I unite my love to the love of Thy Divine Heart, and I offer them both together to Thy Father. I beg Him to accept this offering in Thy name. Amen.