WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, January 21, 2016

TradCatKnight Mail

TradCatKnight Mail
 
What is Father Kramers Facebook page? I can't seem to find it listed on the side panel of your webpage, but perhaps it's name is not self evident?

Thanks,
Mike K


TCK: facebook.com/paul.kramer.1023611

Eric, I have been researching Niburu- Planet 7X.  So, I am uncertain if  this is likely to be the "3 days of Darkness" so many times reliably prophesised.  I am trying to determine if I need to relocate, or batten down the hatches.  What do you think?

Regards,
Constance T


TCK: The Planet X system is very real and to be taken seriously however there is alot of disinformation out there on it from the New Ager's.  The 3 days of darkness directly correlates with the Planet X system passing by. Pray the Rosary and Our Lady will show you what to do daily...

I was watching a question and answer session you had posted on you tube, from Nov of 2013. In it you said and correct me if I'm wrong, that confessions to a Norvus Ordo Priest were not valid and that The FSSP Masses should be avoided. If these things are true what is the proper approach to take regarding all the confessions I've made and should I be attending the SSPX Masses ? I live in Oklahoma City, Ok. Thank you for your help. In JESUS through Mary
 - Frank C

TCK: I have never said they were not valid however, traditionally speaking, you ought not approach doubtful Sacraments.  The Novus Ordo Priests following Vatican II follow a new religion and thus even as you would avoid the Greek/Russian Orthodox priests who are heretical/"schismatic" you ought be avoiding (in general) Novus Ordo priests unless there is an emergency (life threatening)  

Hi Eric,
On one of your pages you mention "NIGHTLY LIVE YOUTUBE STREAMS W/ LIVE ONLINE CHAT."  I have searched everywhere to find this stream and have come up empty. Please help!
Thanks,
Robert A

TCK:  I am currently not doing any daily live youtube streams. Perhaps in the future we will.
 
 Question? Comment? Article or video for review? Please submit to apostleofmary@hotmail.com